He is a consummate professional program manager dedicated to his craft. He will seek to understand your vision, the business context for the work, the objectives of the project/program and what success looks like.
I specialize in programs requiring coordination of business development, product management, engineering, and operations. I focus on delivery of successful change management to build value through resilient and responsive organizations.
Wesley will be an asset to any team as a direct contributor to the teams’ goals as well as being that extra “something” that makes the company culture an asset that moves the company that much further forward.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
RED HAT | 2017-2023
- Managed hardware, software, and cloud certification programs with products including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenStack, and OpenShift.
- Maintained business reviews with analysis of certification programs, including impact of global business unit goals.
- Prioritized the onboarding of new products with certification to reduce friction in development of build-with partners and go-to-market strategies.
- Use of agile methodologies to manage multiple scrums with competing resources and timelines.
- Developed and led the transition of disparate support processes and environments to a unified automated analysis platform, reducing global security and operational risk.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
RED HAT | 2015-2017
- Developed and managed tools for use by global support teams to provide predictive analytics and diagnostics of strategic customer systems.
- Engagement with all levels of Red Hat leadership, including marketing and product management, to ensure the smooth integration of tools into product lines.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
RED HAT | 2012 – 2015
- Worked with Red Hat’s most strategic customers and federal agencies ensure their success with the Red Hat platform and storage products.
- Proactive engagement helping customers leverage their existing infrastructures, especially with the Red Hat Storage product.
- Developed and deployed multiple strategies for increasing customer deployments on cloud and distributed computing systems.
HOMEGAUGE | 2006-2012
- Developed web applications in Java and PHP running on Apache and Resin environments on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6 servers.
- Data management through MySQL databases.
- Administration of RHEL physical and virtual servers providing email and website hosting for over six hundred domains.
AWARDS & CREDENTIALS
- “Generating targeted analysis results in a support system.”
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE)
- ID: 120-016-654
- Red Hat, 2012
QUINTESSENTIAL COLLABORATION AWARD
- Red Hat, 2019.
MASTERS OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Strategic Leadership Discipline
- Middle Tennessee State University
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science Major
- University of Southern Mississippi
Wesley is an impactful, innovative, and collaborative Program Manager who knows how to fulfill stakeholders expectations and succeed with perfection for any given project.
- Program and project management with planning, reporting, and tracking tools including Jira, Tableau, Trello, SmartSheets, Asana, etc.
- Deployment, use, and management of Linux, OpenStack, Kubernetes and Ansible with traditional and containerized applications.
- SQL and NoSQL database design, implementation, and usage.
- Code management tools including Git and SVN.
- Software engineer experience with Python, shell scripting, Java, C/C++, PHP, HTML, jQuery, and CSS.
email@example.com | 828-242-4841 | www.linkedin.com/in/wduffee