He is a consummate professional program manager dedicated to his craft. He will seek to understand your vision, the business context for the work, the objectives of the project/program and what success looks like.
PMP certified versatile project management professional with background in software engineering, technical account management, and IT organization.
Craft and implement strategic plans focused on resiliency through change management best practices. Analyze business value and coordinate existing operations to meet goals and deliver results.
Produce complex efforts through direct leadership and stakeholder management, establishing foundation for repeatable success.
Wesley will be an asset to any team as a direct contributor to the teams’ goals as well as being that extra “something” that makes the company culture an asset that moves the company that much further forward.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
RED HAT | 2017-2023
Oversaw hardware, software, and cloud partner certification programs of Red Hat products including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenStack, and OpenShift). Enabled and delivered products across multiple roadmaps without missing release cycles. Utilized agile methodologies to operate multiple scrums with competing resources and timelines.
- Advanced certification programs from physical data center focus to hybrid and cloud approach, expanding certification portfolio by 300%.
- Conducted thorough business reviews to prioritize onboarding new products, reducing friction in development of build-with partners and go-to-market strategies.
- Shaped and led transition of disparate support processes and environments to unified automated analysis platform, facilitating regulatory adherence, minimizing global security risk, and prioritizing budget and operational constraints.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
RED HAT | 2015-2017
Pioneered plugins for prescriptive analytics of customer systems, empowering customer support to grow at same scale of base growth and complexity without sacrificing customer expectations. Stimulated plugin base from local operating system characteristics to analysis of distributed compute, network, and storage systems.
- Created and guided tools for use by global support teams, supplying predictive analytics and diagnostics of strategic customer systems.
- Engaged with all levels of Red Hat leadership, including marketing and product management, certifying smooth integration of tools into product lines.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
RED HAT | 2012 – 2015
Grew account footprints and spend by supporting customers in their research, testing, launch, and maintenance of Red Hat products. Converted accounts from legacy mainframe systems to cost-effective virtual deployments, fostering trust at technical and management levels. Strengthened customer renewal rates over 100% YoY in commercial and federal accounts.
- Worked with Red Hat’s most strategic customers and federal agencies, ensuring their success with platform and storage products.
- Proactive engagement helping customers leverage their existing infrastructures, especially with the Red Hat Storage product.
- Developed and initiated multiple strategies for increasing customer deployments on cloud and distributed computing systems.
HOMEGAUGE | 2006-2012
Organized online home inspection scheduling and booking system using Java and customer website applications with PHP, exceeding expectations of services. Guaranteed customer renewals through creation and maintenance of online services.
AWARDS & CREDENTIALS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
- Project Management Institute
SCRUM FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFIED
- SCRUM Alliance
- “Generating targeted analysis results in a support system.”
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE)
- ID: 120-016-654
- Red Hat, 2012
QUINTESSENTIAL COLLABORATION AWARD
- Red Hat, 2019.
MASTERS OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Strategic Leadership Discipline
- Middle Tennessee State University
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science Major
- University of Southern Mississippi
Wesley is an impactful, innovative, and collaborative Program Manager who knows how to fulfill stakeholders expectations and succeed with perfection for any given project.
- Program and project management with planning, reporting, and tracking tools including Jira, Tableau, Trello, SmartSheets, Asana, etc.
- Deployment, use, and management of Linux, OpenStack, Kubernetes and Ansible with traditional and containerized applications.
- SQL and NoSQL database design, implementation, and usage.
- Code management tools including Git and SVN.
- Software engineer experience with Python, shell scripting, Java, C/C++, PHP, HTML, jQuery, and CSS.